If you have an annual membership with Tebbs please apply promo code: ANNUAL MEMBER
If you have a monthly membership with Tebbs or are currently a student please apply promo code: CONCESSION
The Tebbs International Art Prize Award 2022 will be awarded to artists that show skilful artworks with interesting executions. The award is open to national and international artists from any country that are over 18. We believe all artwork deserves to be seen no matter the artists' prerequisites or career path.
Tebbs’ aim focuses on everyone deserving affordable equal opportunities without elitest prejudice and creating international artistic collaborations. This space is ran by an artist FOR artists.
Once paid, please fill in the entry form and return within 24hours of payment firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Entry Details:
- There is no restriction on the artist regarding training or nationality. You may enter from any country and can be based in any country however you must be over 18.
- All types of art are accepted for this competition.
- The artist must not have exclusive representation to enter this art competition.
- Artwork size must be less than 200cm x 200cm x 50cm for artworks to be hung on the wall, and less than 150cm x 150cm x 200cm for sculptures. Image files should be at least 2000 x 2000 pixels in size and the file size should be under 20Mb.
- You must pay for your entry via the website at www.tebbsgallery.com/shop and then email the entry form and images of the artwork within 48hours. Please select the correct payment option and enter your name in the notes. Wrong payment option may not be refunded and application may be disqualified.
- Entry Fee is free for artists with annual membership, £12 for monthly memberships and students, and £20 for everyone else. If you wish to pay in any other currency you are welcome to via WixPayments or PayPal.
- To enter under the conditions of a free entry, the artist must have an active annual artist subscription at the time of entering. To enter under the conditions of concessions, the artist must either have a monthly artist membership subscription or be a student at time of application and until the announcement of those shortlisted on January 15th 2022. If applicant cancels membership or is no longer a student before this date they understand they forfeit their application without refund.
Pay the submission fee via www.tebbsgallery.com/shop and then email email@example.com completed application form and up to 5 images of your artworks. Final deadline for entries is ,31st October 2021, 23:59 London Time.
Shortlisted artists will be notified and invited to send in the chosen artworks to Tebbs gallery space in January 2022 for the shortlist exhibition in February 2022, for exhibiting and final stages of judging.
Shortlisted artists will be announced to the public in January 2022.
The Shortlist Exhibition will be on display to the public for one moth in February 2022.
Key dates are below:
1 May 2021: Open for Entries.
31 October 2021: Final closing date for Entries. Please enter as early as possible so we ask for errors to be fixed and work with you to correct them, as we can't accept corrections after this date.
January 2022: Shortlisted artists announced and artworks to be delivered to Tebbs gallery space.
1-28 February 2022: Shortlisted entries will be exhibited in the Tebbs gallery space for final judging.
1 February 2022: Prize winners will be announced to the public.
1-30 June 2022: Winners exhibition will be open to the public at Tebbs gallery space
July 2022: Winner to collect artworks from Tebbs.
The Tebbs International Art Prize Award: Winner:
£3,500 of prizes, comprising £500 cash prize award, and solo exhibition of